The Horizon can be ridden by able-bodied individuals or individuals with a physical disability alike. It’s specifically designed to be versatile so that you can customize it to your ability level. Here’s a list of potential physical disabilities the Horizon could be a great fit for:
- Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and other autoimmune diseases
- Paraplegic with some or no lower body function
- Quadriplegic with some upper body function (joystick is not possible currently)
- Individuals who have experienced a stroke
- Individuals with full use of only one arm or leg
The list goes on! Give us a call at 828-654-7555 and ask for Matt, or email us at email@example.com to talk about whether the Horizon could be the right tool for you to get out there and ride!
Don’t forget, the Horizon is an electric bike / electric trike so you can ride it just by pedaling, just by electric, or by a combination of both pedaling and electric. For more details, read on here Electric Bike Description Page