Dreamed of riding across the country? Riding to work with speed and without the cost of gas? Or maybe you're in the market for a Tesla, but want something a little more compact and affordable? Meet the game-changing Alpha.
Ride with purely electric power, or purely pedal power, or the perfect combination of the two. The Alpha allows you to cruise at your desired speed with its powerful electric drive system while still having the flexibility to pedal and get an awesome workout if desired.
Additional features included on the Alpha
- 4' White LED high visibility Whip [Custom colors are +$45]
Use as a primary mode of transportation, or like a second car (long range, high speed, fast charging, and high utility)
Set out on an overnight or multi-day road trip, or cross-country tour!
Get exercise, have a blast, and save fuel with high-speed commutes to and from work
Take a day trip to a local destination
Explore the backroads with friends
Extend your workout by adding in electric assist when you want
Save fuel and ride your Alpha to a meeting or to dinner
Start an Outrider Track Racing League
The list is as long as your imagination for adventure!
New Frame, Suspension, Battery Enclosure
All major frame components have been designed by Outrider USA and are manufactured in the United States.
The Alpha is built upon an all-new aluminum monocoque chassis allowing for greater modularity, reduced weight and superior quality.
- Utilizes proven Outrider carbon belt-driven electric drivetrain technology, paired with state of the art planetary gearbox for improved performance, durability and capability.
- A variety of drive system options, so you can be sure you have plenty of power on tap to meet your needs, and have a blast doing it.
- Top speed of 20 mph [30 mph where permitted for 2 and 3-series drive systems, 45 mph where permitted for 4-series drive systems].
- Dual-range electronic transmission with low range for climbing and high range for cruising.
- Always be in the right gear for pedaling with the NuVinci N380 CVT, improved modularity and reduced maintenance.
- Independent front and rear adjustable air-shock suspension, for a superior ride.
- Indirect steering allowing for smooth yet responsive control when cruising, turning and cornering.
- Handle dirt and gravel roads with ease and comfort.
Batteries and Charging
- Incredible range: Build with 1 to 4 battery packs, for up to an astounding 200 miles of range.
- Easily upgradable - more modular battery packs can be added later (up to 4 in total) or batteries can be switched out in the future as battery performance continues to evolve.
- On-board charging with standard 1200W charger (~1 mile range per minute of charge), 2400W high-speed charger available upon special request. 220V charging and alternative plugs available upon request for international orders.
- Streamlined Battery Management System (BMS) for automated battery maintenance and protection.
- Outrider's ergonomically-optimized seat offers the perfect balance between comfort, performance, and ventilation.
- Removable hydrophobic seat cushion to keep your backside dry.
- Ultrabright 1000 Lumen LED headlight standard on the Alpha for clear sight in low light conditions.
- Illuminated LED visibility whip standard on the Alpha makes, the Outrider easy to see.
CALL US TODAY AT 828-654-7555 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN HELP YOU WITH!
Power* (3 Modes)
2-Series: 750W, 1400W, 2000W
3-Series: 750W, 1500W, 3000W
4-Series: 750W, 2100W, 4200W
Shipped in Low. Medium and High modes are for off-road riding exclusively.
74-86" x 32" x 32-35"
Standard Wheels: Steel J-Bend
Optional Wheels: Aluminum straight-pull (Industry 9)
Front: 20 x 1.95, Maxxis Hookworm 110psi
Rear: 20 x 1.95, Maxxis Hookworm 110psi
Top speed as shipped (if reprogrammed to offroad mode)
210: 20 mph
320, 330, 340: 20 mph (35 mph)*
420, 430, 440: 20 mph (45 mph)*
Pedal Drive Train
NuVinci N380 CVT
Independent A-Arm Front Geometry
Single-Pivot Rear Geometry
RockShox Monarch R 200x57 Shocks with adjustable rebound
Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor
93% Efficient, American-Made
Rider plus gear = 250 Lbs
Battery Chemistry: Lithium, 18650 with Automatic BMS
Battery Capacity: 1-4kWh
Dual Shimano Hydraulic 180 mm Front Disc Brakes
Aluminum Monocoque Chassis with Chromoly Front and Rear End
Onboard 1200 Watt 110V Charger standard, 2400 Watt 110V fast charger available as upgrade (220V Charger Available upon request)
*It is the full and exclusive responsibility of the customer to determine the legality of riding at a location, and to abide by the laws of any location in which they are riding. Prior to shipping, the power setting can be programmed according to the laws in your country state or province. It is the full and exclusive responsibility of the customer to determine the legality of riding at a location, and to abide by the laws of any location in which they are riding. All power settings should only be used in a safe and legally abiding manner. Legislation varies by country and state, be sure to know your local laws.
We stand behind what we build. Every Outrider is assembled by hand in Fletcher, NC by our highly skilled assembly team. Before we bring a product to the market we prototype it extensively, and then take those prototypes and torture test them in the most grueling and brutal scenarios possible to make sure they're going to stand up to serious use. And when we say warranty, we mean it - in the unlikely scenario you do need to warranty a part all you need to do is call us at 828-654-7555 where you'll immediately speak with one of our team members at the shop. We'll pinpoint the issue, request proof of issue, and then do whatever needs to happen to fix that part and get you back out there riding.
2 Year Limited Warranty - Includes All Non-Wear Items
Example: Tires, tubes, brake pads and similar wear items are not covered under the warranty
Example: Batteries, motor, frame and similar non-wear items are covered under the warranty
DISCLAIMER: ALL OUTRIDER USA TRIKES AND FRAMESETS SHOULD BE PERIODICALLY CHECKED for indicators of stress and/or potential failure, including cracks, deformation, corrosion, paint peeling, dents, and any other indicators of potential problems, inappropriate use, or abuse. These are important safety checks and very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider, and shortened useful product life cycle of a Outrider USA bicycle or frameset. Failure to follow this warning may result in catastrophic failure of the component or tricycle, which may lead to serious personal injury or death.
All other remedies, obligations, liabilities, rights, warranties, express or implied, arising from law or otherwise, including but not limited to, any claimed implied warranty of merchantability, any claimed implied warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, and any claimed implied warranty of fitness, are disclaimed by Outrider USA and waived by the original owner. If any provision is found unenforceable, only that provision shall be stricken and all others shall apply.
Not every component is designed for every conceivable use. Broken parts resulting from riding performed on surfaces or locations not intended for the particular model can shorten the useful product life cycle of the trike and invalidate warranty of certain parts. Broken parts resulting from performing jumps, tricks, riding down stairs, aggressive riding, riding in severe climate, riding with excessively heavy loads, commercial riding and all other types of nonstandard use will also shorted the useful product life cycle and invalidate warranty of certain parts.
This warranty is void if the trike is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, an accident, or other abnormal excessive or improper use. Additionally, this warranty applies only to the original owner of the trike and is not transferrable to subsequent owners.
Every Outrider ships fully assembled in a custom crate. Within 5 business days or less. Please be aware that this is shipping time, not including build time. We customize each build per the customer's request, so this shipping time is in addition to current build times. Most often, your Outrider will be shipped LTL "Less Than Truckload", which means it will arrive on an 18 wheeler. If your delivery location is inaccessible by an 18 wheeler it is your responsibility to notify us prior to shipment so that we can make alternate delivery arrangements. Scissors and/or wire cutters are recommended to disassmble the crate, and remove your Outrider from the crate. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping.
Now offering financing plans through First Mutual Financial
- 1 page online application with immediate decision notification
- 6 months - 60 months with tons of options in between
- 12.99% APR
- USA based, reliable customer service
- Optional down payment
To secure your spot, a 50% deposit is required. This deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the date at which we go to production, minus a 500 dollar restocking fee. After placing your deposit, you will be notified 2 weeks prior to the that 60 day cut-off, to verify that the Outrider is everything you want it to be! Final balance and shipping costs are due no fewer than days before shipping. Once that final payment is received, your Outrider will be shipped out or delivered. Deposits may be made via check, wire transfer or card*, for one or multiple Outriders .
*There is a 3% service charge added for payments made with a credit card
*Delivery dates are at our best effort to keep pace with demand, and should be taken as such. Contact us for information about lead times.
(828) 654 - 7555