Ebike or Outrider? The Electric Trike Showdown
If you’re considering buying an ebike, you might be intrigued to know that our electric trike shares many of the same appealing characteristics while offering much more in certain categories. An Outrider shares the ebike strengths of efficiency, fun, and exercise. But the Outrider bests any ebike in terms of range. A single battery charge can last up to 165 miles yet uses only 25 cents of electricity. You can commute or cruise to a destination 40 miles away in under an hour, and our top speed is one of the best in the industry. An ebike will cover the basics, but an Outrider electric trike offers so much more. Don’t just take it from us. FindTheBest.com gave Outrider a score of 100/100 which is higher than any other electric bike in the world.
Outrider Features You Won’t Find in An Ebike
- Outrider trikes utilize a motor used in unmanned aircrafts that weighs only five pounds and fits in the palm of your hand.
- A button shifter at the base of the crankset that you can engage with your heel. This shift creates the equivalent of a 100-tooth chainring which allows comfortable pedaling at high speeds.
- The strength and stability to tow a trailer with 200 pounds of any gear you might need on your adventure.
- A competition busting battery capacity of 2200 watt hours. A typical ebike range maxes out at less than 50 miles. An Outrider 422 Alpha can exceed three times that distance.
- The recumbent trike chassis has an incredible cornering ability due to its lower center of gravity and even distribution of weight. These features and more are why our team and our customers get so excited about this alternative to the standard ebike. The best news is you don’t have to take just anyone’s word about the difference; we offer test rides.
One Test Ride To Forget The Ebike
If you’re interested in the idea of an ebike, you’ll probably like to try things out and experience innovation firsthand. We give test rides so you can come see for yourself. Our guys have any and all equipment you’ll need, though you’re welcome to bring your own favorite shoes or helmet. The location allows for an exhilarating trek through country roads and over mountain passes so you can get a full experience of the Outrider electric trike. Schedule a ride by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We think you’ll see why we call an Outrider trike an ultralight adventure vehicle instead of an ebike.
Visit these links to learn more:
- Electric Bicycle
- Electric Tricycle
- Fastest Electric Bike
- Electric Trike
- Fastest Recumbent Bike
- High Performance Electric Bikes
- Recumbent Electric Bicycle