Another Industry Game Changer from Outrider USA.
The number one question we receive from interested buyers is, “can I get it with suspension?” Now you can! All newly designed Alphas will come standard with full-suspension and many other new and innovative features standard on all models.
We are currently accepting pre orders by deposit for this newly designed Alpha. You can call 828.654.7555 or email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more or are ready to secure your long awaited adventure. Estimated production start is slated for late summer 2015.
What’s New About the 2015 Alpha?
Note: Not all components are finalized and are still subject to change. Below is very simple outline of specifications/features we are incorporating in the design as standard on all new Alpha builds:
New Frame, Suspension, Battery Enclosure:
- All frame components, suspension and battery enclosures have been designed by Outrider USA and are manufactured in the United States.
- The Alpha is built upon an all new aluminum monocoque chassis allowing for greater design integrity and superior quality.
- Utilizes proven Outrider motor technology, paired with state of the art planetary gearbox, for improved performance, durability and capability.
- Dual-range electronic transmission with low range for climbing and high range for cruising.
- 11 speed internally geared hub with electronic push-button shifting for ease of use, improved modularity and reduced maintenance.
- Independent front and rear air suspension, with adjustability, for a superior ride.
- Indirect steering allowing for smooth, yet responsive, control.
Batteries and Charging:
- 4 modular battery compartments allowing for up to 200 miles of range (30-50 miles per pack).
- Easily upgradable - more modular battery packs can be added later (up to 4 total) or batteries can be switched out in the future as battery performance continues to evolve.
- On-board charging with standard 1200W charger (~1 mile range per minute of charge) with optional upgraded 2400W charger (~2 miles of range per minute of charge) still providing the fastest charging times in the industry.
- Streamlined Battery Management System (BMS) for automated battery maintenance and protection.
Other New Components/Features
- Ergonomically optimized seat - designed by Outrider USA.
- Removable seat cushion with heavy duty, hydrophobic covering to keep your backside dry.
- Improved mounting system for headlight and Cycle Analyst.
- Turn signal integration that will be designed into the new Alpha and will be available as an accessory in the near future.