Adventure is at your command with the Alpha. Featuring the industry's longest range, fastest recharge, and the power to climb America's most challenging mountains. Alpha was designed by Outrider USA as the ultimate road performance electric bike.
New Frame, Suspension, Battery Enclosure
- All major frame components have been designed by Outrider USA and are manufactured in the United States.
- The Alpha is built upon an all-new aluminum monocoque chassis allowing for greater design integrity and superior quality.
- Utilizes proven Outrider belt-driven electric drivetrain technology, paired with state of the art planetary gearbox for improved performance, durability and capability.
- A variety of drive system options, so you can be sure you have plenty of power on tap to meet your needs, and have a blast doing it.
- Top speed of 20 mph [30 mph off-road for 2 and 3-series drive systems, 50 mph off-road for 4-series drive systems].
- Dual-range electronic transmission with low range for climbing and high range for cruising.
- Always be in the right gear for pedaling with an 11 speed internally geared hub with electronic push-button shifting for ease of use, improved modularity and reduced maintenance.
- Independent front and rear adjustable air-shock suspension, for a superior ride.
- Indirect steering allowing for smooth yet responsive control when cruising, turning and cornering.
- Handle light dirt and gravel with ease and comfort.
Batteries and Charging
- Incredible range: Build with 1 to 4 battery packs, for up to an astounding 200 miles of range.
- Easily upgradable - more modular battery packs can be added later (up to 4 in total) or batteries can be switched out in the future as battery performance continues to evolve.
- On-board charging with standard 1200W charger (~1 mile range per minute of charge). 220V charging and alternative plugs available upon request for international orders.
- Streamlined Battery Management System (BMS) for automated battery maintenance and protection.
- Outrider's ergonomically optimized seat offers improved comfort, and the option for an upgraded seat that raises and lowers for riders to sit down and stand up from the trike more easily.
- Removable hydrophobic seat cushion to keep your backside dry.
- Ultrabright 1000 Lumen LED headlight standard on the Alpha for clear sight in low light conditions.
- Illuminated LED visibility whip (standard on the Alpha) makes the Outrider easy to see.
How to Use the Alpha
- Take a day trip to a local destination
- Set out on an overnight or multi-day trip
- Get exercise while commuting to and from work
- Explore the backroads with some friends
- Extend your workout by adding in electric assist when you want
- Save fuel and ride your Alpha to a meeting or to dinner
- The list is as long as your imagination for adventure!
CALL US TODAY AT 828-654-7555 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN HELP YOU WITH!
Power* (3 Modes)
2-Series: 750W, 1400W, 2000W
3-Series: 750W, 1500W, 3000W
Shipped in Low. Medium and High modes are for off-road riding exclusively.
Standard Wheels: Steel J-Bend
Optional Wheels: Aluminum straight-pull (industry 9)
Front: 20 x 1.95
Rear: 20 x 1.95
Top speed as shipped (if reprogrammed to offroad mode)
220: 20 mph (30 mph)
320, 330, 340: 20 mph (30 mph)
Shimano Di2 Electronic Shifting paired with 11 speed internally geared rear hub
Independent A-Arm Front, Rear Shock custom designed by Outrider USA
American Made Brushless 93% Efficient
Rider plus gear = 250
Battery Chemistry: Lithium Polymer
Battery Capacity: 1-4kWH
Dual Shimano Hydraulic 180 mm Disc Brakes
Chromolly / Aluminum
Onboard 1200 Watt 110V Charger standard, 2400 Watt 110V fast charger available as upgrade (220V Charger Available upon request)
*It is the full and exclusive responsibility of the customer to determine the legality of riding at a location, and to abide by the laws of any location in which they are riding. Prior to shipping, the power setting can be programmed according to the laws in your country state or province. It is the full and exclusive responsibility of the customer to determine the legality of riding at a location, and to abide by the laws of any location in which they are riding. All power settings should only be used in a safe and legally abiding manner. Legislation varies by country and state, be sure to know your local laws.
We stand behind what we build. Every Outrider is assembled by hand in Fletcher, NC by our highly skilled assembly team. Before we bring a product to the market we prototype it extensively, and then take those prototypes and torture test them in the most grueling and brutal scenarios possible to make sure they're going to stand up to serious use. And when we say warranty, we mean it - in the unlikely scenario you do need to warranty a part all you need to do is call us at 828-654-7555 where you'll immediately speak with one of our team members at the shop. We'll pinpoint the issue, request proof of issue, and then do whatever needs to happen to fix that part and get you back out there riding.
2 Year Limited Warranty - Includes All Non-Wear Items
Example: Tires, tubes, brake pads and similar wear items are not covered under the warranty
Example: Batteries, motor, frame and similar non-wear items are covered under the warranty
Every Outrider ships fully assembled in a custom crate. Within the USA, transit time is usually 5 business days or less. Please be aware that this is shipping time, not including build time. We customize each build per the customer's request, so this shipping time is in addition to current build times. Most often, your Outrider will be shipped LTL "Less Than Truckload", which means it will arrive on an 18 wheeler. If your delivery location is inaccessible by an 18 wheeler it is your responsibility to notify us prior to shipment so that we can make alternate delivery arrangements. Scissors and/or wire cutters are recommended to disassmble the crate, and remove your Outrider from the crate.
By pre-ordering a Alpha, you will be among the first in the world to receive an all-new Alpha. To secure your spot, a 60% deposit is required. This deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the date at which we go to production, minus a 500 dollar restocking fee. After placing your deposit, you will be notified 2 weeks prior to the that 60 day cut-off, to verify that the Alpha is everything you want it to be! Final balance and shipping costs are due 7 days before shipping. Once that final payment is received, your Alpha will be shipped out or delivered. Deposits may be made via check or card, for one or multiple Alphas.